Chicago Pneumatic’s BlueTork Nutrunners: The most reliable and ergonomic solution for truck and bus tire changing operations.
High durability and low maintenance pneumatic nutrunners, perfect for flange-related and other bolting applications in the oil & gas, power generation, and wind energy industries.
When truck and bus wheels are mounted and tightened properly, it ensures the safety of drivers and passengers, and can reduce road accidents. Chicago Pneumatic’s BlueTork CP7600 nutrunner series is a reliable and ergonomically designed tool, when used in a comprehensive wheel preparation process that offers a unique torque control solution.
The BlueTork nutrunner can tighten wheel nuts to a precise specification without using impact force. It is the only non-impact tool with a shut-off nutrunner available on the market for fleet maintenance applications.
The CP66 series, perfect for flange-related and other bolting applications in the oil & gas, power generation, and wind energy industries.
The simplest ergonomic seat with the best price/quality ratio.
- In-line heads rotate concentrically with the drive.
- With offset heads, the axis of head rotation is parallel to but offset from the drive axis.
- Right-angle heads rotate 90° to the drive axis.
- Crowfoot heads are flat, extended and/or angled heads for difficult-to-access locations.
- Tubenut heads have openings for slipping over a nut before and after tightening.